Rules, Regulations and Guidelines for TAS Members
1. Respect the privacy and personal space of fellow members; no unsolicited critiques.
2. Use headphones to listen to music.
3. Cell phone use is only permitted in the kitchen and gallery areas.
4. No sleeping overnight.
5. No smoking anywhere in the building.
6. Clean up after yourselves. Place easels, tables and taborets back where you found them. Place your artwork in your drying rack and all other supplies in your locker. Leave the space the way you would like someone else to leave it for you. There are cleaning supplies throughout the studio for your use. No one likes mystery oil paint on their clothes or artwork!
7. Do not leave trash or food in the Open Studio garbage bins. Please use the kitchen garbage bins instead.
8. Do not pour turpentine or other chemicals down the drains. You are responsible for disposing of all hazardous materials properly. Instructions are provided in the slop area.
9. No spray paint in the studios, use is only permitted outside on the loading dock with the garage doors open. A drop cloth must be used.
10. You may leave an area set up for one hour, but you must leave a note detailing the time you will return. Please be mindful of others who may need the work space (not applicable to Semi-Private members).
11. If you did not bring it to the studio, don't use it. Studio members may only use personal supplies and the equipment provided by TAS. Use only what is yours, no matter how convenient.
12. Before 11AM or after 6PM (office hours), close all studio and gallery doors behind you.
13. No pets, with the exception of service animals, are allowed in the studio or gallery.
14. Semi-private members are required to use their studio space five hours per week to maintain membership status.